Download and install packages using the GameBanana browser.
That's enough setup for now. Let's get to the mods already!
The GameBanana browser may contain unmarked spoilers for your game.
- Select Download Packages in the top-left corner of the Aemulus window to launch the GameBanana package browser.
Now for the fun part! It's time to choose which mods you'd like to use in your game.
Use the Toolbar!
The toolbar at the top of the window is the key to finding the mods you want!
- Sort the browser by Featured, Recent, or Popular mods with the dropdown menu in the top-left of the window.
- Filter the mod type by Mods, WiPs, Sounds, Tools, and Tutorials.
- You can apply sub-filters (Mods > UI > Font, for example) with the two dropdown menus to the right of the mod type filter.
- Search for the mod you want with the search bar in the top-right.
- Go back to the main list by selecting Featured, Recent, or Popular again.
- Click the banana to go to the GameBanana.com page for that game.
Click More Info to learn more about what that mod does.
There might also be special setup instructions or notes on compatibility with other mods.
- Click Mod Page to go to the full GameBanana.com site.
- The Alt. Downloads option is for packages that can't be installed automatically through Aemulus or are too large to host on GameBanana. What this means exactly will vary from mod to mod, so read the description carefully to learn what you need to do.
Click Download, then Yes on the confirmation screen to download and automatically install a package in Aemulus.